for 2 year Integrated Program at all of our centres
The 2 year Classroom program is especially designed to provide you a competitive advantage with strong fundamentals, problem solving skills and clarity on the basics. The program inherently quantifies your progress periodically, to improve and maximize performance. The main feature of the course is that all the subjects are taught from basic level to advance level. There is due emphasis on solving objective and numerical questions in the class. High quality study material is provided during the classroom course with sufficient theory and practice test papers for objective and conventional questions along with regular assignments for practice.
This program is conducted for those students who are working professionals, third year and final year students. In this program 9-10 hours intensive classes are organized on weekend’s i.e (Saturday & Sunday).
Program Features :
- Highly Suitable for Preparation of Semester Exams along with GATE
- Subjects are covered as per your semester subjects
- Books & Reading References
- Flexible holidays during semester exams
- Concepts to be taught in details from basic level and classes will be conducted by experienced and senior faculty.
- Regular classroom tests followed by discussion
- Doubt clearing sessions
- Regular test-series and mock tests are conducted for GATE.
- Well-designed study material, covering technical and non-technical parts
- Advance techniques and shortcuts to solve objective questions in limited time.
- Complete guidance for personality tests and interview.
- Performance tracking and analysis tools, designed to help streamline preparation and increase focus on weak areas.